Gems are the premium in-game currency used to advance players’ villages. When players first Clash Of Clans Gems download the game they begin with 500 Gems (250 of which you are forced to use during the tutorial, and another 8 if you rush the buildings and troops when prompted).
- There are several items, such as the Pirate Flag, Ancient Barbarian Statue, the Mighty Statue, and Builder’s Huts, that can only be purchased with a substantial amount of Gems.
- Gems can be used to buy other resources such as Gold, Elixir, or Dark Elixir in varying amounts.
- Gems can also be used to boost or finish training Troops in the Barracks and Dark Barracks, boost or finish Spell brewing in the Spell Factory and Dark Spell Factory, and boost or finish Siege Machine production in the Workshop.
- Gems can be used to request for Clan Castle troops before the cooldown to do so expires. They can also be used to perform “Quick Donations”, which donates troops to others without needing to train them.
- Gems can also be used to instantly complete the construction or upgrade of Buildings, upgrades in the Laboratory and Star Laboratory, and the rebuilding of the Ruined Buildings in the Builder Base.
- Players can also speed up the production of resource collectors such as Gold Mines, Elixir Collectors, and Dark Elixir Drills for a period of time using Gems.
- Heroes can be recovered or their healing rate can be increased by gems.
- Gems can be used to purchase Shields of different durations or a 2-hour Village Guard, which will protect your base from attacks.
- Gems can be used to purchase Magic Items from the Trader.
- In the Builder Base, Gems can be used to instantly obtain the next set of win bonuses. They can also be used to activate the Clock Tower early.
- Gems can also be used to change the player’s name after he/she has used the free name change with the price increasing by 500 until a maximum of 10,000 according to this post on the official Clash of Clans website.
- Gems can be used to purchase additional slots for War Bases in the Village Edit Mode.
Additional information on Gems can be found on the Resources page.
- The Gold Pass will be hidden from the Shop 24 hours before the season ends*.
- The Gold Pass is purchased in the Season Challenges view.
- It needs to be purchased again from the Shop for each Season Challenges season. It does not renew automatically.
- The Gold Pass is valid for one Season Challenges season, and each season lasts a calendar month. This means that the February season is 28 days long, whereas the March season is 31 days long for example.
To collect all the rewards, you must collect points by completing Season Challenges.
Looking for other Game Top Up, Click HERE!
কিভাবে ইউনিক বিডি থেকে অর্ডার করবেন তার টিউটোরিয়াল দেখে নিতে পারেন ।